From a simple domestic front garden path to threshold tubular post and rail for assisting a senior citizen or less abled person, to a fully integrated ambulant hand railing system to accommodate both able bodied and infirm of all ages, we at Joseph Percival & Company can meet whatever your hand railing and static aids to mobility needs may be, including wheelchair friendly installations.
All designed and manufactured not only to comply with both current and imminent legislation but also with a firm emphasis on best suiting the end user’s needs, we pride ourselves in taking time to talk to the client and listen carefully to their concerns, so we are best equipped to meet their needs and expectations.
Available in a wide choice of styles & materials with a range of finishes and textures including the increasingly popular “Warm to the Touch” coatings.
Our handrails have been extensively supplied to:-
- Schools, Colleges and Further Education Establishments.
- Local Government Offices and Public/Civic Buildings.
- Hospitals and Nursing/Care Homes.
- Administrative and Commercial Centres.
- Public Transport Facilities.
- Shopping Centres and Retailers.
- Sports, Leisure and Welfare Providers.
We would be pleased to receive your enquiry, carry out a free, no obligation survey and provide a competitive, fixed price quotation to carry out the work all compliant with current D.D.A. guidelines.